Jersey Oil and Gas is a London listed UK E&P Company focused on building its position in the UK North Sea.
By leveraging the management team’s worldwide oil and gas experience and our strong financial position, Jersey Oil and Gas intends to become a significant E&P company. Through the acquisition of production, development, exploration and appraisal opportunities, Jersey Oil and Gas intends to take full advantage of favourable market conditions found in the UK North Sea.
Formed in March 2014, Jersey Oil and Gas has grown significantly since inception and, following the drilling of the Verbier discovery in 2017, has an appraisal well planned in the summer of 2018 with its co-venturers Statoil (70% interest and Operator) and CIECO V&C (UK) Limited (12% interest).
The Team is actively pursuing a UK North Sea production-focused strategy, aiming to deliver strong shareholder returns through:
- Exposure to any oil price recovery – acquire assets at current oil prices
- Lower cost base – benefit from falling operating costs, low overheads and management costs
- Improving Tax Environment – UK Budget 2016 reduced headline tax from 50% to 40% and PRT was abolished
- Low Financing Costs – Attractive bank funding costs can deliver attractive leveraged yields
- A focused and well managed growth strategy to deliver strong returns.
Experienced management team
Jersey Oil and Gas is run by a management team of substance with over 100 years of combined experience operating, exploring and acquiring assets in the UK North Sea. See our team here.
Proven ability to explore
In addition to a wealth of UK North Sea exploration successes with former companies, Jersey Oil and Gas’s management team was responsible for the initial exploration of the P2170 licence and has seen the licence through initial exploration success with the Verbier oil discovery through to an upcoming appraisal programme, planned for the summer of 2018.